We are looking for a creative UX/UI designer obsessed with building intuitive, simple user experiences in the emerging fintech industry. You’ll be working on the completed user journey right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research, and translating them into wireframes, prototypes, and actual UI designs for multiple platforms (mobile app, web app, and many embedded solutions)
- Understand the core business, the users, and the market to deliver a business-user-market fit experience.
- Collaborative design with many departments like product, marketing, business, tech
- Daily works include (but not limited to) designing user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, UI for multiple platforms
- Conducting UX research, customer interviews to get more insights from customers
- User empathy is the key factor for success
- From 2+ years of product UX/UI design experience. Experience in Fintech vertical and/or in multiple digital platforms is a plus.
- Proven experience in UX/UI experience
- Proficient with Sketch, InVison
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirements and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX/UI standard
- Working in an emerging industry - Fintech - with many opportunities to learn new valuable knowledge.
- Being offered a friendly, motivating working environment.
- Chances to work with top experts in the industry from worldwide
- Free lunch, Happy hour
RealStake Pte. Ltd was established in Singapore in 2018 and has subsidiaries in Thailand and Vietnam. Our team includes experts with many years of experience in real estate, finance, and technology.
We are a technology company (proptech to be exact). We strive to use technology to disrupt the real estate market to bring value and benefits to investors. Just like what Grab / Uber did to the transportation industry, or AirBnB did to the hotel industry, we hope RealStake will bring lots of benefits to our clients, our partners, agents, and brokers, as well as the entire real estate industry.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying