Infina.vn is looking for a Director of Growth who will directly work with our Founder & CEO to lead the company’s growing revenue. The successful candidate will own the end-to-end Growth strategy, execution and optimization.
What You’ll be doing:
- Oversee the company’s revenue goals & user growths
- Build & oversee the company’s growth model
- Create new ways of user acquisition and lead to reach the company’s products growth goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users/customers and their motivations
- Own the Growth’s budget, and allocate optimally across tools and channels
- Optimize existing growth channels and identify new ones
- Work closely with cross functional teams to establish Growth strategy, lead successful implementation plans and oversee progress & results.
- Lead and develop the Growth team
What we look for in You:
- Proven track record of building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products, Fintech products are preferred.
- Have successfully led a growth team and grown an app to at least hundreds of thousands of users, preferably a Fintech app.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- A passion for growth hacking and driving customer adoption
- A data-driven, user-focused person and can both think strategically and dive into details
- 3+ years of the experience with the same role
- 02+ years with tech startup(s)
- Engineering or product background is preferred
Infina joins the global revolution, started by Robinhood, to democratize investing and empower retail investors by building a retail investing superapp for Vietnam, a young country with close to 100 million people. The mobile app currently offers passive investing in fixed income products and mutual funds, and will be launching more new product. Infina's founder, James Vuong, is a Silicon Valley engineer turned VC and second-time founder with a prior successful exit in Vietnam.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying