We are looking for QA Engineers/Senior QA Engineers, who will focus on design, maintain test cases and perform both manual and automation tests for Infina.vn products (Mobile apps, Web, API) to support our continuous integration and deployment process.
- Be in charge of the quality of Infina.vn, mobile apps, and other products.
- Can test Manual and automation to ensure the quality of products.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand business use cases which will help to ensure the quality of each and every release.
- Work with Agile developer and system engineer teams.
- Be responsible for the stability and robustness quality of live software on the production system.
- 2-years experience working in QA/QC role, or related position with equivalent experience
- Understanding of functional and regression test automation
- Basic knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to create test cases based on Agile User Stories
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about mobile and web apps, love digging out issues
- Good at communication and problem solving
- The ability to communicate in English in both speaking and writing is a plus
- The ability to create a test plan is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Working in an emerging industry - FinTech - with many opportunities to learn new, valuable knowledge and experience
- Talented team with years of venture-backed startup and big tech experience so you'll get the best of both worlds: moving fast and shipping and strong teammates
- Young and dynamic environments that challenging hard things in Fintech and all contributions lead to products that have impacts on real customers.
- Competitive compensation:
- Reasonable salary
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus
- Employee stock-option plan
- 18 paid leave days per year
- Company-provided laptop
- Company trip, team building, internal events.
Infina joins the global revolution, started by Robinhood, to democratize investing and empower retail investors by building a retail investing superapp for Vietnam, a young country with close to 100 million people. The mobile app currently offers passive investing in fixed income products and mutual funds, and will be launching new products. Infina's founder, James Vuong, is a Silicon Valley engineer turned VC and second-time founder with a prior successful exit in Vietnam.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying